Colonial Millworks, LTD
· Sets up and operates molder to plane, shape, and groove various wood species: Reads daily work schedule and examines profile shape to determine molder setup procedures and type wood to be cut.
· Properly install cutting heads according to pattern to be cut, using wrenches and gauges.
· Positions cutting knives in machine set-up to be flush with pattern.
· Adjust guides, feed rollers, and table levels according to depth, position of cuts, and blank dimensions.
· Starts machine to ensure proper set-up is met and maintained.
· Inspect all material being cut to determine defects and comply will all customer specifications.
· Verifies dimensions of material, using gauges, rule, or calipers.
- Company Name
- Colonial Millworks, LTD
- Beverly, WV
Required work experience:
Minimum of 1 year Machine Operator Experience REQUIRED.
· Knowledge of safety standards applicable to the work area and other pertinent rules/regulations governing work standards
· Knowledge of basic mathematics sufficient to add and subtract
· Skilled in reading a tape measure/calipers
· Skill in establishing effective working relationships with other personnel
· Ability to retain information
· Ability to learn to read and accurately record information on a production schedule
· Ability to work independently without close supervision, as a team member
· Ability to be safety conscious when operating machinery
· Ability to visually detect product imperfections and defects
**Applicant must be available to work 40 hours per week and must be flexible to work overtime and weekends if production permits**
- How to Apply