Duties include inspecting and packing bottles at standard rate on assigned line(s) Responsible for general housekeeping. Assisting in scrap removal and grinding. Will pull plastic. May be required to operate a punch, load a conveyor or flamer and pack either blank or decorated bottles. May be required to tape and unitize cartons.
- Promote a safe working environment
- Understands and adheres to all Silgan safety policies and procedures to prevent injury to self and co-workers
- Monitor ware for quality defects and promptly inform the operator and/ or the coordinator.
- Pack at standard rate.
- Operate a punch.
- Load conveyors and flamers.
- Practice housekeeping on assigned line(s) and around machine including mopping if necessary.
- Remove scrap from around the line.
- Grind and pull plastic as needed.
- Make and unitize cartons as assigned.
- Initial and date box labels.
- Make out unit tickets.
- Do any other work as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Company Name
- Silgan Plastics
- Triadelphia, WV
Required: High School or GED
Required: 1 years manufacturing experience
Required: Must be dependable, have a good attendance record and be able to understand bottle specifications to assure proper bottle inspection
- How to Apply