Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To handle and/or properly stack sheets or rolls or web of paper as directed by the Back Tender or Tour Foreman. Lifting approximately fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis for 30 minutes then will have 60 minutes off on another assignment, followed by another 30 minutes on, etc, throughout the eight (8) hour shift.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the paper machine area as direct by Back Tender or Tour Foreman, especially the immediate area in which he works (cutter box and calendars or reel and rewinder).
- Responsible for bringing web of paper over the machine with other members of his crew as directed by the Back Tender or Tour Foreman.
- Operate at cutter box or at rewinder as directed by Back Tender or Foreman. The Superintendent will determine the rotation schedule of periods on the cutter box.
- Help with start-up and threading of paper machine as directed by Back Tender and Tour Foreman.
- Perform clean-up duties during shutdowns and prior to start-ups as directed by Tour Foreman or his deputy, the Machine Tender or Back Tender.
- Regardless of assignment schedule on the cutter box, all cutter men are to assist each other so that sufficient men are available to save all good board during changes and to be able to prevent off-quality sheets being included in good board.
- Perform other jobs as deemed necessary to maintain the operating efficiency of the plant as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Pay Rate: $14.95 per hour
- Company Name
- Ox Industries
- Halltown, WV
- Pre-Employment Background Screening
- Pre-Employment Substance Abuse Screening
- Pre-Employment Physical Exam
To be considered for this role a resume is required.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
- How to Apply