GENERAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for ALL general day to day production activities, bagging , load-out , front end loader operations, hauling material in trucks, unloading of all rail cars etc. at plant locations.
Employee will be completing daily production activities in warehouse setting, Bagging, Housekeeping, Operation of Front End Loader - Skid Steer, Loading of Bulk and bagged Freight shipments both truck and rail. Operate plant equipment and packaging equipment, Employee will need to have ability to assist with plant repairs as needed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Load trucks and railcars as per shipping requirements.
2. Perform general clean up.
4. Complete quality testing as required and log all analysis properly on the respective pick slips
- Inspect all trucks and railcars before loading; internally and externally in compliance with Safety practices.
- Install and record seals in the rail book and on the order pick slips on all railcars.
- Load vehicles evenly with material to proper weights.
- Keep loading areas clean.
- Fill out railcar/truck checklist.
- Complete track check lists and turn into the office daily so rail logs can be matched against office records.
- Keep loadout plant area clean of material and debris making sure all trash cans are emptied weekly from the office and plant area.
- Assist other production personnel in cleaning other areas of the plant when necessary.
- Operate bagging equipment to bag and palletize bag material.
- Perform pre start up checks of equipment and fill out any forms or inspections associated with the bagging operation.
- Load trucks with bagged material making sure that the product being loaded matches the material being placed on each truck and care is taken in placement of all pallets.
- Operate forklift making sure all mobile equipment logs are filled out daily for each piece of machinery
5. Notify the plant operator when the proper materials for bagging production are needed. If blends are performed make sure the blend is logged for the duration of the blend and proper Q.C. standards are followed.
6. Report potential problems.
8. Other duties may be required to maintain a safe and efficient operation, as assigned by Management.
- Notify management and office administrator’s in a timely manner of material shortages for daily shipments.
- Notify management of any gradation problems or loading time changes.
- Notify management and maintenace of any unusual noise or potential mechanical problems.
- Assist maintenance in repairing any mechanical equipment when necessary.
- Complete and maintain all related paperwork as directed by management daily, weekly, monthly and yearly.
- Company Name
- Moundsville, WV
Requirements: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Must be able to pass company physical, drug/alcohol screening. Prior experience in manufacturing perferred. Forklift and front end loader certification a plus.
Employee should be able to lift up to 100lbs., twist bend stand for long durations, hold general computer skills, Mathematical skills along with basic production skills
Machinery Operations, Forklift Operation, Mechanical Aptitude/Abilities, Problem Solving Skills
High School or equivalent.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- How to Apply