1. Proper operation of all vacuum drying and packaging equipment in unit.
2. Operating all packaging equipment for powders, pastilles, and liquids.
3. Following schedule and log sheet instructions.
4. Labeling containers with proper identification (material name, lot number, batch number, hazards, testing required and weights).
5. Preparing tally sheets of packaged material.
6. Troubleshooting mechanical and processing issues.
7. Responsible for internal movements of materials including:
◦ Moving raw materials from warehouse to elevator or point of use,
◦ Moving finished goods from packaging area to warehouse
◦ Removal of trash from building to dumpsters and compactors
◦ Assisting with shrink wrap and loading of materials as needed.
8. Must be able to set up equipment for maintenance work.
9. Responsible for washing, storing, and disposing of material in the drum yard area.
10. Load and operates dryers as necessary including control/monitor temperatures, pressures and weight scales.
- Company Name
- Willow Island, West Virginia
Applicants for hourly positions must meet one of the requirements listed below:
1. Associate’s Degree – Any major; science majors will be given priority
2. 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing setting – Related chemical manufacturing experience will be given priority
3. Military Experience – Leadership roles will be given priority
Selected candidates will be required to take the Ramsey Chemical Operator Test.
- How to Apply