In this position, you will have the opportunity to perform active, effective supervision of people; effective utilization of equipment; short interval control; root cause analysis; and other best in class techniques, to attain the plan production plan goal(s). You will also have the ability to ensure that equipment is run per standard set by joint collaboration with Plant Services-Maintenance group.
• Adhere to safety and environmental regulations and requirements while maintaining production schedule and quality. • Knowledge of safety and environmental regulations and rules for chemical production facility. • Manufacture to the plant production plan by coordinating production and maintenance activities through planning, delegation, and assigning work for process operators that are direct reports. • Ensure accuracy of daily production reports, KPIs, and permits including assigned safety, environmental, and maintenance requirements as related to production related processes. • Manage workforce performance and establish specific work goals and quantitative and qualitative standards • Direct and assist in routine trouble-shooting and basic root cause analysis for processing issues with direct report process operators. • Manage direct reports. • Maintain appropriate daily staffing level, inclusive of documenting attendance and vacation plan coverage. • Account for production Process Operator work time and overtime work. • Document employee attendance and performance issues and enforce workplace rules and productivity requirements. • Assess training needs and produce a training plan for each individual in assigned work force team. • Investigation, audits, assessments: o Lead all first level quality/environmental/safety investigations through to completion. o Participate in safety, environment, and process investigations, audits, or assessments through HAZOPs, learning teams, root cause analysis, pre-startup safety reviews, maintenance and/or capital project reviews, and other activities.
- Company Name
- 11636 Huntington Rd, Gallipolis Ferry, WV 25515
- (304) 675-1150
• High school education or equivalency (GED). Preferred: Associates or BS degree in Process Technologies, Engineering, or related field.
• A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in chemical manufacturing as a Production Supervisor, Process Operator or Engineer.
• Prior experience in a supervisory role strongly preferred.
• Phosphorous based experience preferred.
• Maintenance exposure in manufacturing or other industrial environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment along with managing multiple projects/priorities/tasks simultaneously.
• Computer skills- Microsoft Office, Outlook, and SAP.
• Operational analysis and data management.
• Successful candidate must be able to work with controlled technology in accordance with US export control laws and regulations.
- How to Apply
To apply to this position, please visit: http://iclcareers.silkroad.com/