Jupiter Aluminum Corp.
This position reports to the Plant Manager and is primarily responsible for managing plant floor employees consistently enforcing work practices ensuring productivity measures, quality standards, and safe work practices are met.
Previous industry experience such as steel mill/aluminum mill/foundry, etc. huge plus! Ability to drive the process, cultural, and ground floor change and influence personnel of all levels throughout the organization.
- Meet required production goals.
- Conduct daily audits to ensure quality products.
- Ensure the safety of all team members - training, proper use of safety equipment, and following safety procedures.
- Administration of plant policies, guidelines, and systems
- Monitor attendance and production records daily.
Be energetic, disciplined, and focused on a team-building operational organization.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
- Company Name
- Jupiter Aluminum Corp.
- Wellsburg, WV 26070
- Supervisory experience within a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
- MUST BE Computer literate, Excel, Outlook, and Word a plus
- Excellent People Skills
- Must be organized, a self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be hands-on and willing to cooperate with other team members
Must be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Must be able to multitask and accommodate multiple requests effectively
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- Exposure to Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Strong Leadership Skills: the ability to influence, motivate, and enable others to contribute toward organizational success.
- Communication: communicates in a professional manner verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Relationship Building: Skilled at working effectively and professionally with others inside and outside the Company.
- Problem Solving: proven ability to work with others and resolve problems in an effective and timely manner without any impediments. Strong ability to identify and define the problem, generating alternative solutions, evaluating, and selecting the best alternative, and implementing the selected solution. Obtaining a feedback and responding to it appropriately is an essential aspect of problem-solving skills too.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Saint Clairsville, OH (Required)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- How to Apply