Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.
Fabricates and prepares metal composite panels and assists in the assembly of panels.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepares sheet metal construction materials according to project design, layouts, blueprints or drawing. (Soldering, shearing, packing, wrapping, loading);
- Solders, rivets and seams variety of metal products;
- Operates power-cutting tools including metal forming machines, folders, shears, cutters, and crimpers;
- Operate computer driven brake;
- Travels to KRSM job sites to deliver and install sheet metal product on roofs (working on roofs, cutting, welding, soldering);
- Perform inventory controls for job materials;
- Keep work area clean and assist in making a safe working environment
- Operate a forklift
- Operate KRSM vehicles
- Lift heavy objects
- Communicate and cooperate with foremen, project managers, supervisors and coworkers
- Company Name
- Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.
- Wheeling, WV
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects 50 pounds;
- Able to lift, bend and cut sheet metal
- Stoop, crouch, bending, and step over obstacles;
- Working on roofs of tall buildings, sloped roofs, stadiums and general construction sites,
- Carrying and climbing ladders
- Setting up and working on scaffolding;
- Valid driver s license;
- Good, safe driving record;
- Experience in operating forklift;
- High school degree or equivalent;
- Able to work well with others in a team environment
- Work indoors and outdoors in various types of temperature and weather conditions.
- Work in environment with dust, loud noise and/or vibrations
- Working on substantially high construction sites;
- Performing work where carelessness could result in serious injury; Physical requirements:
- Carry and/or lift 50 pounds or more.
- Perform duties at elevated sites;
- Stand, stoop, or walk for long periods of time
- How to Apply