1. Responsible for making equipment adjustments to ensure proper specifications are met 2. Responsible for performing quality checks and recording results
3. Responsible for changing settings on equipment during changeovers
4. Responsible for properly recording all production numbers into database
5. Responsible for performing some routine maintenance on equipment
- Company Name
- Weirton, WV
1. Able to work in a manufacturing setting in a safe manner and follow all plant safety rules and practices.
2. Maintain a high standard for housekeeping within the work area.
3. Computer skills needed for data entry and reporting. Process will involve quality data or require comments related to the production/loading operation.
4. Recognize measurements that are outside of a specified range.
5. Read measuring devices - standard tape measure down to 1/32” and a micrometer down to 0.001”.
6. Read and complete documented inspection procedures.
7. Follow instructions on printed work orders to complete assigned tasks.
8. Navigate Microsoft Outlook for work related email.
9. Ability to learn to operate plant equipment
10. Familiar with common hand tools and how to properly use them. (Hammer, wrench, screwdrivers, pliers, putty knife, etc.)
11. Ability to troubleshoot minor issues within a process.
12. Good communication skills needed with all co-workers.
13. Recognize unsafe conditions or hazards within work area.
14. Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with co-workers in areas of safety, quality, production/maintenance, and understands importance of completing assigned tasks and their relationship to other requirements.
15. Able to learn procedures and retain information for continuous use.
16. Ability to use on-line tools to monitor product specifications to ensure product compliance.
17. Ability to make machine and process adjustments to ensure product is within required specifications.
18. Trained in the safe operation of the forklift and all equipment associated with driving the forklift. Has received forklift certification, which is updated as required, or has the ability to acquire certification.
- How to Apply