12 positions available
machinery within generally defined work instructions which contributes to the achievement of expected production volumes. Install, dismantle, or move machinery and heavy equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, or other drawings.
Uses equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along a production line. Includes Saw, Plate, Press Brake and Machine Operators
- Prepares production equipment for operation by making equipment setup adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Read and interpret charts,drawings, and blueprints.
- Determine product specifications such as dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be ground.
- Collect and assemble requiredproducts.
- Documents production and production process by completing production logs; noting the receipt, flow, and return of materials; noting bins, racks, deliveries, move tickets and log sheets. analyzing recordings and statistics; making equipment adjustments. production and quality data; reporting decisions made; referring questions to the supervisor and in-process materials, and finished goods); reporting needed changes.
- Maintains quality standards by conducting first-piece and line-clearance inspection; completing production control charts;
- Maintains production line operation by solving production process problems; making equipment adjustments; reporting
- Maintains production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods); reporting needed changes. As part of job enrichment, and at the company’s discretion, cross training in other areas will be given
- Observe machine during operation
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to FLSmidth safety procedures and regulations.
- Company Name
- Charleston (Frazier's Bottom) 25082
The job has no supervisory responsibilities
- 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to interpret blue prints Must have the ability to follow written or verbal instructions
- Must have knowledge of health and safety requirements including but not limited to fire hazards, compressed gases, electrical, chemical and mechanical devices
- Computer skills: ability to use the computer for time tracking purpose
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands and fingers, hand to, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is exposed to fumes and may at time be required to wear a respirator. The employee will occasionally work at heights using the correct PPE. The noise level in the work environment is one that is typically associated with a manufacturing facility.
- How to Apply