Job Title: Stock Prep Department Lead
Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Department Lead Position Function: Performs supervisory duties to assist, instruct, direct, and check the work of the employees in the Diaphragm Stock Prep department, within the limits of accepted practice.
Department Lead Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Performs supervisory duties in department assigned, but shall not have the authority to hire, fire, promote or demote and may work if necessary.
- Must be able to do all of the work in department or line.
- Trains employees in doing their jobs.
- Diagnoses and corrects production or quality problems occurring during the assigned shift.
- Responsible for conformance to quality control standards, and for completion of work within acceptable time limits.
- Verifies that all paperwork is included in the job folder
- Detects and reports improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to immediate Supervisor or Leadsperson.
- Prepares and completes necessary records.
- Maintains necessary records.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or as directed.
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ensures and verifies that materials, supplies, and tooling necessary to do the job is available, usable and at work stations when needed.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations.
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Performs other duties as required or directed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Marsh Bellofram
- Newell, WV 26050
Department Lead Job Specifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have good attendance record.
- Must have strong communications and people skills
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- $13.12 per hour
- How to Apply