Hourly Production Moorefield, WV
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
|· Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor, and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim’s Company product standards and procedures. · Process product according to operating procedures and quality/quantity expectations.|
|· Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.|
|· Clean and organized work area.|
- Company Name
- 129 Potomac Ave Moorefield, WV 26836
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Ability to comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to apply common sense.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
- Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
- Ability to multitask and work quickly
- Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
- Must have good communication skills.
- Good hand and eye coordination required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Food or production experience preferred.
- How to Apply