At Greylock, we believe in the power of energy. We know that energy not only charges our phones and fuels our cars, but it also powers communities and ultimately, improves lives. Are you interested in joining a collaborative and empowered team that is dedicated to excellence – and improving lives?
We are actively seeking a Production Engineer for our Charleston office. The primary responsibility of this role will be to utilize production engineering expertise and innovation to help increase production and decrease lease operating expenses. This position will work collaboratively and effectively with field personnel and will also serve as a member of a multi-disciplinary development team to accomplish big goals.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily surveillance, forecasting and budgeting of production volumes
- Recommending opportunities for optimization, production improvement, flow assurance, and downtime reduction of unconventional and conventional wells and surface facilities
- Designing, executing, and supervising well work to include well intervention, work over, plugging & abandonment, and artificial lift system installation/operation
- Managing capital projects through every step including ideation, design, cost estimating, economic evaluation, proposal, execution, and assessment
- Assembling, analyzing, processing, and understanding production and cost-related data to draw relevant conclusions and provide recommendations for solutions
- Supervising production-related operations required for new well development including flowback, turn-in-line, process startup and operational handoffs
- Developing and/or researching new techniques and approaches to enhance production rates and reduce operating costs
Greylock Energy offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Reimbursement for qualified educational expenses
- Dependent child scholarships
Background checks will be required of all candidates for consideration. In addition, the successful applicant must pass a pre-employment physical examination and a drug screen.
Greylock Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
- Company Name
- Greylock Energy
- Charleston, WV 25301
- 5+ years of oil & gas operations and/or engineering experience (production preferred)
- BS in a relevant engineering discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work directly with all employees from field personnel to top management
- All candidates must be Permanent Residents or US Citizens to be considered
- Appalachian natural gas production experience
- Software experience with Merrick, Spotfire, Fekete products, Aires and PHDWin
- Firsthand field experience with service rigs, coiled tubing, slick-line, e-line, pressure pumping, production testing, artificial lift systems, and production chemicals
- How to Apply