Who we areCollaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead problem solving and kaizen implementation to achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Lead project activity requiring management of internal and external resources.
- Use floor Management Development System (FMDS) to drive Toyota Business Practices (TBP) activity to improve KPI performance.
- Follow Production Engineering (PE) problem solving methods and shikumi to manage projects from concept through implementation.
- Use FMDS process to prioritize and implement safety, quality, and productivity improvements.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase & lease programs
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
- Flexible spending accounts
- Relocation assistance (if applicable)
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.
- Company Name
- Buffalo, WV
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering or equivalent professional experience in Engineering
- Experience in mechatronics (Combination of Mechanical and Electrical systems)
- Experience in Assembly/Machining processes. These are processes typically found in a Unit Manufacturing Plant
Added bonus if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- Experience in Machine Tooling (Ex. Grinding wheels drills, reamers, and/or taps)
- Experience with designing and/or programming Robotic Systems
- Project management experience
- Experience with Toyota Business practices
- Toyota manufacturing experience
- Automotive manufacturing experience
- How to Apply