Pro Tech Quality Solutions LLC
Immediate opening to the right candidate. Must be bright, well groomed, have reliable transportation, previous experience not required; WE WILL TRAIN YOU! This is not for someone who wants to sit in an office chair every day! Direct hire position with solid pay, advancement, and full benefit package.
- Various aspects of Ford Truck seat making duties.
- Putting foam on seats, covering with fabric or leather, bolting parts together
- Comfortable using power tools.
- Good dexterity in manual assembly.
- Standing, twisting, turning, tugging, pulling, and moving throughout entire shift.
AVAILABLE SHIFTS: FULLTIME!
- B-CREW: 6pm – 4:30am; Tuesday – Friday
- C-CREW: 6am – 4:30pm; Friday/Saturday AND 6pm – 4:30am; Sunday/Monday
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- Company Name
- Pro Tech Quality Solutions LLC
- Frank, WV
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable—more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented—enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible—enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented—would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- $15.00 - $15.50 an hour
- How to Apply