Cornerstone Building Brands
Production Administrative Assistant
Pennsboro, WV 26415, USA Req #7833
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
The Production Assistant/Expeditor will be responsible for scheduling, printing, copying, sorting, and distributing daily production orders utilizing SOE (Simonton’s order-entry system).
- Responsible for personal safety as well as involvement in all EHS efforts at this facility.
- Prints and distributes production orders using WSOE, Product Reports, Optimate and Linealmate.
- Works with IS and Plant/Production Manager concerning changes to the order process.
- Production scheduling and utilizing level loading criteria by product line.
- Volume review to incorporate standards in production scheduling.
- Updating holiday and customer zones as needed.
- Provides coverage at the reception area.
- Tracks housekeeping audits, safety observations, weekly scorecard, and line meeting information.
- Track and record the following:
- MPO, FPA, Safety Training, R/R
- Daily production records
- Provide administrative support for supervisors and managers.
- Track missed deliveries and ensures items are reordered correctly.
- File completed missed delivery paperwork.
- Print picking tickets for flysheets that have been logged and run flysheets to respective floor supervisors when necessary.
- Assist in areas of the plant to ensure products and materials flow inbound and outbound on time and accurately.
- Other duties may be assigned
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand’s name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
- Company Name
- Cornerstone Building Brands
- Pennsboro, WV 26415
The successful candidate will have the following competencies:
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the personnel and management.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy.
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common statistical data, productivity reports, and supporting documents
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Computer Skills: WSOE, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet applications.
- Knowledge of products and materials used in window manufacturing.
- Two years’ experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and a familiarity with window systems or other building products.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- How to Apply