Performs multi-task technical duties for startup of manufacturing jobs and materials change-overs. Ensures processes are accurate as compared to control plans.
Knowledge | Experience | Skills
High school diploma or GED. Three years of experience in Injection Molding. General knowledge of Injection Molding and manufacturing operations. RJG training is a must. Good communication and Interpersonal Skills. Basic Computer experience.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Assists with the startup of jobs for manufacturing by following the daily schedule.
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping in the manufacturing areas.
· Responsible for adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
· Ensures that the maximum output and cycle times of jobs running in manufacturing.
· Assists in the set up of molds and automation as needed.
· Responsible for identifying and presenting cost saving ideas to the plant manager.
· Assists in material changeovers as needed.
· Maintain and service molds as needed.
· Ensure assigned preventative maintenance work orders are completed in a timely manner.
· Follow all safety guidelines.
· Complete all scheduled/required training.
· Required to use a handheld propane torch on the production floor.