OUR PLANTS RUN ON ELECTRICITY. BUT WE’RE REALLY POWERED BY PEOPLE!
Our employees operate in an active, fast-paced state of the art, climate-controlled atmosphere that encourages teamwork, innovate thinking and mutual respect. If you would like to work for a growing company that offers opportunity for advancement and provides training for each employee, come join our winning team.
Performs multi-task technical duties for startup of manufacturing jobs and materials change-overs. Ensures processes are accurate as compared to control plans.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists with the start up of jobs for manufacturing by following the daily schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of housekeeping in the manufacturing areas.
- Responsible for adhering to all safety guidelines and procedures.
- Ensures that the maximum output and cycle times of jobs running in manufacturing.
- Assists in the set up of molds and automation as needed.
- Responsible for identifying and presenting cost saving ideas to the plant manager.
- Assists in material changeovers as needed.
- Maintain and service molds as needed.
- Ensure assigned preventative maintenance work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Complete all scheduled/required training.
- Required to use a handheld propane torch on the production floor.
- Company Name
- Inwood, WV 25428
Knowledge | Experience | Skills
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years of experience in Injection Molding
- General knowledge of Injection Molding and manufacturing operations
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Basic Computer experience
- How to Apply