· Take instructions from supervisors.
·Start up and shutdown of equipment
· Loading and unloading of freight using a forklift and overhead crane.
· Grit blasting of various parts for thermal spray.
· Assist with the operation of machines and equipment.
· Shipping and receiving of customer parts.
· Must be able to read, understand and interpret written instructions
· General janitorial work.
· Observe all Environmental, Health and Safety Policy requirements: Keeping work area neat and orderly at all times, Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and Wearing appropriate respiratory gear when in thermal spray booth
· Other duties as assigned
- Company Name
- Oerlikon Metco
- 1303 Long Street 25504 – Barboursville, WV
- 304 733 6314
· High School diploma.
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to lift up to 40 lb. on a daily basis.
· Good communication skills with co-workers and management.
· Ability to obtain forklift and crane certification
· Ability to learn new tools and equipment
· Ability to work variable hours including overtime and weekends as needed
· Documentation skills with basic computer and MS Office skills.
· Possess a valid driver license (Employees use company vehicles).
· Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in a production environment.
· Ability to perform dimensional inspection using micrometers, calipers, and other measuring devices is a plus
· Blueprint reading skills is a plus
- How to Apply