The primary objective of the position is the process engineering support, management of environmental monitoring and reporting, operational troubleshooting support, and lab management. The position is responsible for environmental permits/requirements, waste manager, ISO/Quality.
- The Process Engineer coordinates all necessary environmental monitoring and is accountable for maintaining regulatory compliance including the plant’s Title V Program, NSPS VV Program, and NPDES Program.
- RCRA job duties: (a) Serves as backup for Supervisor of Plant Administration in directing and managing the packaging, labeling, storage, and shipping of RCRA regulated and non-regulated materials per DOT regulations. (b) May sample plant materials for characterization and obtaining a shipping profile. (c) May handle plant materials for the purpose of packaging (boxing, bottling, or drumming). (d) May label materials for shipment. (e) May clean up small spills.
- Reviews processes and initiates cost, yield, reliability, and environmental improvement projects.
- The Process Engineer provides support to the plant’s efforts to met O.S.H.A./ACC and CMA PSM requirements, primarily through oversight of Management of Change coordination, Pre-Safety Startup Reviews, Process Hazard Analysis, and Incident Investigations (Environmental and Quality)
- Manages changes/improvements to the PI monitoring system
- Responsible for the following, as required: updating environmental manuals, Environmental Compliance Manager, Process Engineering Manager, Coordinating R&D Support, Back-up Operations Manager/Supervisor.
- The Process Engineer manages the laboratory to provide continuous laboratory support to plant operations and all relevant activities to ensure continuity of laboratory effort and QA/QC programs. (The responsibility is to stay current with plant operations; to insure that analyses are providing the proper information; to develop the best analytical methods and choose the associated instrumentation to provide the proper accuracy, ease of operation and frequency of analysis; to recommend and coordinate outside analytical work as needed; to issue timely reports of lab related activities; to insure that all customer quality control specifications are met before shipment and to verify that proper certifications are met before shipment and that proper certificates of analyses are sent to the right customer locations).
- The Process Engineer is responsible for managing the interface between the plant and customers on all quality concerns. The incumbent manages all customer audits and customer quality questions. Includes occasional visits to customers with Sales.
- Company Name
- AOC, LLC
- Kenova, WV 25530
Responsible for all required-routine environmental reporting to the State of West Virginia and EPA Region III.
- How to Apply