At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation’s history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our products include launch vehicles, propulsion systems, missile products, subsystems and defense electronics, precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition, satellites and space components and services, and advanced aerospace structures.
This position will join our team in Rocket Center, WV just outside of Cumberland, MD. The Allegany Ballistics Laboratory (ABL) site in Rocket Center designs, develops and manufactures tactical rocket motors, medium caliber ammunition, composite components and end items, and fuze and electronics equipment. For decades, the dedicated and highly skilled team at ABL have supported national security efforts by developing and building defense systems for DoD customers and U.S. allies.
- Leads and supports manufacturing efforts associated with one or more development or production programs in the energetic business lane at the job site.
- Define manufacturing processes including tooling and equipment needs, manufacturing work instructions, data analysis and design improvements.
- Define initial manufacturing training and recurrent manufacturing oversight, including analysis for optimization of a process.
- Collaborate daily with other engineering disciplines and program support teams.
- Identify sequence of operations and actions to be taken, and apply technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts to resolve problems.
- Company Name
- Northrop Grumman
- West Virginia
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline2+ years of related work experience
- How to Apply