Eagle Manufacturting Company
The Plastics Shift Supervisor is responsible for all production processes in the Plastics Department.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Promote and drive safety culture of the organization
- Responsible for machine setup, machine production, and quality of the products.
- Scheduling the maintenance of all equipment in the plastics dept.
- Responsible for new product implementation for all machines, machine shakedown and process adjustments.
- Production reporting, record keeping, process department payroll
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
- Company Name
- Eagle Manufacturting Company
- Wellsburg, WV 26070
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment – 3 to 5 years preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all levels of the organization
- Perform all other duties assigned by Value Stream Manager
- How to Apply