The Machine Operator is responsible for operating site specific equipment (blow molding) and meeting all production, quality and safety requirements.
Key Tasks & Activities…
- Efficient operation of machines and other associated equipment to successfully produce plastic products according to specification
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Set up, repair and troubleshoot equipment and processes
- Troubleshooting Skills related to mechanical, pneumatic, electrical or hydraulic issues (if applicable)
- Perform material handling procedures as required
- Perform and assist with mold and neck finish changes as required
- Assist and perform adjustments to meet quality specifications and/or cycle efficiency
- Complete all required quality checks, critical systems checks, production records and logs accurately
- Assist in machine start-ups and shut-downs
- Perform minor repairs on all production equipment such as blow molder,conveyor systems; material loading/unloading as required.
- Manage machine process efficiency initiatives, scrap minimization, materials conservation, inventory control and warehouse management
- Perform preventative maintenance on related equipment as required
- Manage machine efficiency and ensure all equipment is operational
- Follow established quality procedures
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures as well as maintain good housekeeping, GMP Practices and Global Food Safety Practices
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Understanding and working knowledge of HDPE/PET
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Company Name
- Martinsburg, WV
Background and Experience
- Previous blow molding experience or related training (PET) Industry experience is preferred
- Warehouse knowledge/able to drive forklift
- Working knowledge of computer systems, including MS Office, Excel and SAP
- Good Communication and Teambuilding skills.
Physical requirements and work environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, lean environment with heat above 90 degrees;
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, climb, crawl and walk on a varying basis throughout assigned work schedule;
- Ability to carry and/or maneuver up to 50 pounds.
Logoplaste offers an excellent benefits package with genuine career development opportunities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
- How to Apply