The material handler is responsible for moving incoming and outgoing materials and for the accurate completion of required documents and reports.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drive fork lift to stock parts in bin location.
- Returns stock to inventory of new returns from production floor.
- Maintain paperwork correctly by supplier including cycle counts.
- Pulls parts for production and for shipments to suppliers of defective parts and for sale to sister company.
- Weigh materials and containers after sort and complete paperwork including system moves.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
- Company Name
- Nitro, WV
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES: Must demonstrate good interpersonal and telephone communication skills. Must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of management and team members. Must be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
MACHINES, EQUIPMENT, AND SOFTWARE: Ability to operate all equipment in the Production plants, computer, ADS/Prelude knowledge for PRD department processes and reports. More specifically, ability to pass certification of the fork lift program.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires individuals to be able to work in hot and cold weather and to lift, push, and pull up to 60lbs.
- How to Apply