· Complies with all Plant Safety Policies and Work Rules
· Adheres to all State and Federal Regulations pertaining to the environment.
· Assist Operating Personnel in a Team environment.
· Complies with all Federal Regulations for operating mobile equipment.
· Reports all irregularities observed to supervision
· Assist Operating Personnel in moving finished product from packaging areas to staging areas and warehouse locations. Complete associated recordkeeping.
· Assist Operating Personnel in reprocessing off-spec product and/or dumping back raw materials to fulfill feed make-up requirements. Complete associated recordkeeping.
· Assist Operating Personnel as needed for correcting process problems such as clearing pluggages, cleaning-out buildups, etc. in a manner as to ensure quick turnarounds.
· Assist Operating Personnel as needed for maintaining a clean and safe workplace.
· Performs other duties as assigned to assist operating personnel including those duties that would require necessary overtime.
- Company Name
- South Charleston, WV
· Associates degree in science related field, preferred.
· Must have High School Degree or GED.
· Two years of chemical plant experience or related manufacturing experience or a combination of both.
· Employee must have the ability to read and comprehend the English language regarding simple instructions, short correspondence, and plant memos.
· Employee must have the ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
· Employee must have the ability to apply common sense understanding when implementing instructions furnished in written, oral and/or diagram form.
· Employee must be able to deal with problems by using appropriate rational to complete assignments.
· Computer literate relative to Microsoft Office products.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
· Must maintain a valid state-issued driver license.
· Employee must be able to train and pass the necessary testing for Fork Truck, Track Mobile and Bobcat Certification.
· Ability to climb stairs, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move 50 pounds.
· Ability to pass and maintain respiratory fit testing conducted by company’s medical department and capable of donning personal protective equipment required to protect employee from work hazards.
· Ability to enter confined spaces defined by OSHA and as administered by company.
· Ability to work in a noisy environment.
- How to Apply