Job Title: Operations Manager of Elastomers
Job Location: Newell, WV
About the Company: Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area, consists of multiple industry leading brands focused on industrial control and measurement. We are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our team. Products include gas pressure regulators, gauges, high precision pneumatic controls, engineered rubber and silicone components, critical space motor protection and industrial process timing instruments. Our customers are in a wide array of markets such as energy, manufacturing, water treatment, utilities, aerospace and defense.
Operations Manager Position Function: Leader Elastomer Group production team ( >100) in order to meet our business objectives. The successful candidate will be accountable for all aspects of operations performance, and will ensure that objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner that’s consistent with quality requirements. A key part of this role is leading a transformation and modernization of the facility.
Operations Manager Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Develop, assign and measure goals/objectives in step with the overall business targets. Build a team to execute goals/objectives.
- Manage operations and identify opportunities to increase productivity and lower costs.
- Delegate authority to key supervisors in production, manage all functions involved and direct and coordinate operations
- Motivate employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2018 AS9100D quality training and follows related procedures.
- Ensure that all training and safety objectives are met.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Marsh Bellofram
- Newell, WV 26050
Operations Manager Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors degree required.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred. Other 4 year degrees considered with equivalent experience.
- 5+ Years in operations management experience.
- Extensive experience implementing Lean Manufacturing principles and a basic understanding of Six Sigma methodology.
- Strong technology capabilities - MS Office as well as general ERP & Database functionality.
- Ability to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance.
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- How to Apply