Recycle WV is the region’s leading independent locally-owned scrap metal recycler, serving West Virginia and Southwestern Virginia. We value a safe and healthy workplace, and equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement for all employees. We value working with local, state, and federal law enforcement to ensure the safe and secure operation of our facilities, and to continuing to lead the effort to identify, report, and prevent materials theft. We value our role as critical partners in finding sustainable economic and environmental solutions, to operating as good corporate citizens, and to supporting the social welfare and economic development of the communities in which we live and work.
- Supervision of personnel and equipment at modern automobile shredder plant.
- Responsible for employee relations, housekeeping, safety, production problems, training, cost on individual shift. Leads by example.
- Continual measurement and improvement of the company’s processes and equipment.
- Scheduling repairs and preventative maintenance on company equipment.
- Direct plant workers to perform work duties. Train new staff as needed.
- Achieve production targets for volume processed, material recovery and quality.
- Supervision of 5-10 Employees in maintenance and production.
- Troubleshooting plant electrical\mechanical issues
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Recycle WV
- Princeton, WV 24740
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Science from a college or university strongly preferred.
- Five plus years of related experience and/or training.
- Safety First Attitude.
- Experience with industrial processing equipment.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- $75,000 - $100,000 a year
- How to Apply