NC Programmer needed
Manufacturing team Position Overview
We are seeking an NC Programmer at our Bridgeport facility. An NC Programmer provides numerical control, machining and programming technical expertise to support the design and manufacture of parts and assemblies. Establishes technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility. Plans, creates, verifies and revises Machine Control Data (MCD), geometry and documentation that directs the operations of numerically controlled equipment required to manufacture and inspect parts, tools and assemblies. Plans and guides the development and integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment.
Assists in numerous tasks related to numerical controlled manufacturing, including research and data collection to support cross functional teams, establishing technical requirements for manufacturing and producibility and planning the integration of new machining techniques and manufacturing methods, processes, software and equipment. Develops, revises and verifies Machine Control Data (MCD) and geometry. Provides machine operator instructions and documentation for automated or numerically controlled equipment per established process. Works under general supervision. Provides numerical control, machining and programming technical experience.
- Company Name
- Bridgeport, WV
- Associate degree or higher in industrial technology or a related field of study education. Also, can subsitute equivalent professional experience for education
- 3 years experience as a N/C Programmer in custom manufacturing with composites, metals, manufacturing processes and/or tooling experience
- Intermediate to advance experience utilizing MasterCam
- Ability to support multiple tasks while ensuring timely and cost effective completion.
- Experience operating NC machining equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and drawings
- Be able to understand and follow written and verbal instruction.
- Must be a U.S. Person Desired Requirements
- Design experience with CATIA V5 or equivalent computer aided design software Physical Requirements
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in a Manufacturing environment. Shift Requirements
- Must be available to work any shift
- How to Apply