Coast Personnel Services
Position Summary: Skilled Maintenance/Facilities Technicians support the production, quality, cost and safety goals of the manufacturing operation and plant facilities. All skilled personnel has responsibility for preventive maintenance, process and equipment improvements and effective troubleshooting.
- Contract assignment through COAST Personnel Services, eligible for hire by TMMWV after 12 months (not guaranteed)
- Direct hire may be available based on assessment and Interview scores * Competitive pay with built-in grow-in.
- 16 Paid holidays, PTO and Bereavement
- Overtime after 8 hours a day (not guaranteed)
- Bonus up to twice a year (not guaranteed)
- power, mechanical drives) Coast is now Coast
- Company Name
- Coast Personnel Services
- Buffalo, WV
Position requires a minimum of 3 years’ industrial hands-on experience in two or more of the following:
- Electricity/PLCs in a manufacturing environment
- Solid State Electronics
- Mechanical Drives/CNC Operations/Machine Tool Practices
- HVAC and Refrigeration, Centrifugal Chillers, Centrifugal, and Screw Compressors
- Cooling Towers/Waste Water Treatment
- Medium and Low Voltage, Emergency Power Systems, Fire Protection Systems
- Conduit Installation and Welding
- Must have strong Electrical and Mechanical knowledge and ability to troubleshoot equipment
- Relevant Technical Degree may be accepted in lieu of up to 2 years of experience
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- How to Apply