Number of hires for this role 2 to 4
About the Company: Marsh Bellofram Group based in Newell, WV, just outside of the Pittsburgh, PA Metro area, consists of multiple industry leading brands focused on industrial control and measurement. We are experiencing strong growth and need to expand our team. Products include gas pressure regulators, gauges, high precision pneumatic controls, engineered rubber and silicone components, critical space motor protection and industrial process timing instruments. Our customers are in a wide array of markets such as energy, manufacturing, water treatment, utilities, aerospace and defense.
Job Title: Molder
**2 Shifts Available**
- 1st Shift: Monday to Thursday: 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- 2nd Shift: Monday to Thursday: 1:30 p.m. to Midnight
Molder Position Function: Performs a range of repetitive operations to mold fabric reinforced and/or all rubber diaphragms following a step by step process on a method sheet.
Molder Responsibilities: To include but not limited to the following
- Operates all required molding machines in accordance to the method sheet
- Checks work and reports any repetitive rejects to their assigned mold tech and/or lead.
- Maintains at least 80% of production standards with minimal scrap
- Works from method sheets and uses preforms, elastomers, lubricants and any other material specified by the method sheet
- Performs any and all other processes called out by the method sheet or told to do so by a mold tech, lead and/or supervisor that is deemed necessary to produce an acceptable part. This may involve but not limited to the using of scissors and/or a scale.
- Adjust the temperature, tonnage, mold charge and cure cycle of a press if needed to make an acceptable part. This is done with approval by a mold tech, lead and/or supervisor.
- May need to cut rubber to a specific size and/or weight to achieve a better mold charge and to cut preforms with scissors as required to obtain acceptable parts.
- Fills out all paperwork that is required correctly
- Detect and report improper operation, fault equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to mold tech, lead and/or supervisor.
- Moves materials as necessary in the performance of the job or directed
- Responsible for making sure that all equipment is calibrated and approved for use
- Responsible for making sure that all spray bottles are labeled properly
- Maintains work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed plant and safety rules and regulations
- Completes all ISO 9001:2015 AS9100D quality training and follows all related procedures
- Performs any and all other related duties as required or directed.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Marsh Bellofram
- Newell, WV 26050
Molder Job Specifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to stand and work in various weather conditions
- Must be able to do basic math.
- 10 hour shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- $12.08 - $13.08 an hour
- How to Apply