Markosky Engineering Group, Inc.
The Markosky Engineering Group, Inc. is looking to grow our Charleston, West Virginia office and is searching for mid-level and senior-level engineers in the transportation industry.
• Apply diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices to broad variety of assignments and related fields
• Perform design activities on roadway, structures and traffic related designs.
• Review developed plans for compliance with project requirements
• Provide direction and oversight to less experienced engineers and designers
• Prepare plans, specifications and cost estimates
• Prepare job and material specifications
- Company Name
- Markosky Engineering Group, Inc.
- 232 Capitol Street Charleston, WV 25301
Education: Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil /Structural / Traffic Engineering or approved equivalent required.
Four (4) years minimum of engineering experience in the transportation industry. Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
Twelve (12) years minimum of engineering experience in the transportation industry. Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
• Civil,highway, traffic and structural design and software.
• Working knowledge of CADD
• Knowledge of engineering principles, design standards and codes
• Familiarity with PennDOT and/or PA Turnpike Commission design standards
• Experience with West Virginia Division of Highways design standards is preferred
• Organization and planning
• Oral and written communication
• Client relations
• Leadership and mentoring
- How to Apply
Visit Markosky’s career page to apply for this position at https://www.markosky.com/careers