Company and Position Summary:
Our client is a worldwide manufacturer of innovative construction products. The company has a reputation for being an environmentally friendly “green” manufacturer of products and materials used in the construction industry all over the world. The plant is brand new and equipped with state of the art equipment.
About the Job:
- Perform preventative maintenance and regular inspections of parts and equipment for signs of wear or damage and replace or repair as necessary.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment (motors, gearboxes, bearings, etc.) malfunctions during production line operations while minimizing downtime in your assigned area of the plant.
- Provide basic training and mechanical expertise to plant production personnel to prevent future mechanical malfunctions.
- Perform rigging of large objects like motors, gearboxes, steel, etc.
- Basic fabrication (drilling, grinding, welding, brazing, etc.)
- Company Name
- Royale Company
- Charles Town, WV 25414
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2-5 years minimum experience in a continuous flow manufacturing or industrial environment
- Experience with factory automation equipment preferred
- Plant Maintenance Mechanic must have experience working with confined space, lock-out+tag-out and permit style working conditions
- Strong background utilizing tools such as calipers, micrometer, dial caliper, torque wrench, feeler gauges and other tools used for measuring or inspecting plant equipment.
- Welding, hydraulic, pneumatic and conveying systems experience required. Note: Can provide basic welding training if needed.
- Must be able to push or pull up to 60 lbs. on occasion
- How to Apply