W.A. Chester LLC.
We are looking for an experienced Metal Fabricator/Welder to work out of our Charles Town, WV location. We create, modify, and maintain equipment to install, remove, and/or service underground power transmission lines.
Minimum 2 years experience in the Metal Fabrication/Welding field.
Must be proficient in welding carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
Must be able to read drawings and blueprints, as well as receive assignments through verbal discussions of the fabrication being completed.
Must be detail oriented.
Must excel at math and be familiar with fabrication of pipe angles and bends.
Must have own hand tools.
Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required.
Must be able to pass open butt weld/chill ring weld test.
Hydraulic experience a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented—quality and precision-focused
- Innovative—innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive—competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented—results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable—traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented—cooperative and collaborative
- Company Name
- W.A. Chester LLC.
- Charles Town, WV
Metal Fabrication: 2 years (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- $46.00 - $47.00 per hour
- How to Apply