Bilfinger Industrial Services, Inc. known as a leading provider of complex, comprehensive industrial services is seeking a Mechanical Planner/Field Engineer at our Inwood, WV site location. This position requires a self-motivated individual to assist with the detailed planning and scheduling of maintenance/ construction work, preparing bid packages for subcontract work, and ensure work is executed in line with safety, cost, schedule, and quality targets, as well as corporate and client expectations.
- Receive and review engineering information packages for constructability and completeness.
- Integrate multiple engineering information packages and develop executional plans and other deliverables for the field, supervision and subcontracts.
- Ensure engineering information files and drawing files are maintained.
- Develop material takeoffs and enter requisitions.
- Scheduling of crews and tracking of progress.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive pay and benefits including 401(k). A background check in compliance with the fair credit reporting act and a drug screening is required.
- Company Name
- Martinsburg, WV 24505
- The ideal candidate must possess a four year degree Mechanical engineering, Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Understanding of LEAN principles preferred.
- The candidate should have 3 to 10 years mechanical planning experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be intermediate on MS Project scheduling software. Primavera P6 would be a plus.
- How to Apply