The intern will work with a reliability engineer to implement maintenance excellence programs.
- Conduct consumption analysis to develop proper stocking strategy for spare parts.
- Refresh asset care plans and ensure criticality indicators are properly loaded in to SAP One S platform.
- Complete job plans for PM routes and load into SAP system.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
We cooperate with carefully selected external vendors supporting us on specific employment opportunities. Momentive is not seeking or accepting any unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies at this time. Please do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Please note that Momentive will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee for candidate resumes that are submitted without the existence of a valid written and signed search firm agreement.
- Company Name
- Friendly, WV 26146
- Minimum GPA 3.0
- Actively enrolled in an undergraduate program in Mechanical Engineering.
- Completion of Calculus, Chemistry, and Physics courses
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
- perform the essential functions of this job.
- while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
- move about the facility
- walking, walking on irregular surfaces and balancing will be required
- sight to include depth perception and color vision
- the ability to speak clearly will be required.
- occasionally lifting and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- ability to comply with PPE requirements (ability to pass a fit-test and wear a respirator is required for certain positions/locations)
The environment for this position is a Manufacturing setting, with exposure to outside weather conditions and loud noise. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- How to Apply