Procter & Gamble
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges. We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a technical leader to join our IT Organization at our brand new Tabler Station manufacturing site in Martinsburg, WV. Tabler Station is the most digitized site within Procter and Gamble and we use our integrated IT/OT networks to reduce operator touches, seamlessly transfer data, improve digital transactions, and provide important information at the right time. The ITOT leader will lead all aspects of IT and IT for OT (Operational Technology – run the machines) operations in their site. You will have ultimate accountability to ensure that the Site is Always on, Compliant, Secure, and Ready for Digitization. Other responsibilities may include:
- Ensuring that business operations Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met and that unplanned down times do not occur.
- Confirm that all IT Compliance Toolkits at their plants are on track.
- Own the IT Master Plans and Portfolio for their site to ensure that system resiliencies are continually being improved and ready for digitization to drive productivity and scale.
- Have accountability to drive Innovation via IT capabilities by connecting what is needed with what is possible at their site and integrate into the digital strategy.
- Partner with the Site Digital Champion to develop and deliver the site Digital Master Plan.
- Partner with Product Supply (PS) functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and Global Business Services (GBS) functions (e.g. Manufacturing Service, etc. to drive Operational Excellence & Resiliency).
Accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
- Site Digital Master plan and portfolio integrated with PS Site master plan
- Accountable for the services GBS provides to the site, and the value the sites gets out of IT solutions and GBS services
- Drive operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Drive digitization strategy for the Site
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Internal Audit (GIA)
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- Accountable for any IT project execution at this location (Local or Global integration)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability & Info Security
- End user and PC support
- IT Governance of non-GBS applications
- Site IT Budget and funding and GBS Financials Invoice – Capital and expense for the site
- End to End IT operation
- Company Name
- Procter & Gamble
- Martinsburg, WV
We would love to find someone with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field and the following skills/abilities:
- 3+ years of Information Technology work experience in a manufacturing site
- Strong IT mastery of IT infrastructure. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
- Good OT understanding in industrial environments (PLCs, HMI, MES, Ethernet/IP networks, Historians, etc.) and the ability to quickly learn/apply new OT technologies
- Proficiency in IT Security and Risk compliance
- Strong leadership with the ability to work effectively in a ‘start-up’ type environment. and collaboration skills required to organize and deliver success criteria across multiple organizational boundaries
- Ability to relocate within commuting distance to the Tabler Station plant
- Previous experience in service operations, demonstrated track record of managing continuous improvements to service including developing the scorecards necessary to measure successful operations.
- Ability to maximize value through best in class IT Strategy for application lifecycles at the site and region/sector driving governance, user experience, application integration to drive value and productivity for PS.
- Collaboration/Vendor /Partner Management - Ability to work effectively in a highly matrixed organization where boundaries are sometimes unclear. Works well across teams, functions and organizations and is seen by others as a strong team player. Successful track record of building strong working relationships with all levels of leadership.
- Portfolio and Project Management – Demonstrable ability to successfully deliver a master plan and medium-to-large projects.
- PS Supply Chain Subject Matter Expertise – General understanding of Product Supply business processes with ability to quickly develop deep expertise. Preferred Certifications:
- Cisco Certification (CCNA/CCENT)
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP)
- How to Apply