LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine.
As a [Manufacturing Engineer] at the Clarksburg site you will have the ability to work in a dual role. You will looking for opportunities to improve work flow, overall site improvement, and act as the site ESH Lead. In this role, the candidate will develop, administer, implement, and maintain safety and environmental programs in accordance with Federal, State, and Local ESH regulatory requirements and ensure proper documentation of OHSA requirements.
Candidate will monitor facility and all equipment to ensure safety requirements are in place and adhered to.
- Candidate will collect and present ESH Metrics, support safety initiatives, and assist in safety training for all site employees.
- Candidate will assist with and order chemicals for production shop and assist with other performance reporting metrics as required.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Company Name
- LOCKHEED MARTIN CORPORATION
- Clarksburg, WV
A level 2 employee Typically has 2 - 5 years of professional experience.
This position is in Clarksburg, WV Discover Aeronautics.
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Office.
- Good written, oral, and communication skills.
- Hazardous Material/Hazardous Waste experience.
- Industrial Hygiene experience.
- Familiarity with Worker’s Comp procedures and processes.
- Good planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- How to Apply