SMR Technologies, Inc.
The Manufacturing Coordinator coordinates activities relating to scheduling production operations by performing the following duties.
- Review production schedules, material and manpower resources.
- Assign production tasks to employees, coordinates training to maximize production objectives
- Maintain quality and attain output requirements.
- Inform assigned employees of production and material problems.
- Analyze problems, determine approach, and prepare reports and recommendations for action by the supervisor.
- Coordinate complex activities between departments and outside parties.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Company Name
- SMR Technologies, Inc.
- Fenwick, WV 26202
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- three to five years related experience and/or training; or
- equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Up to $21 an hour
- How to Apply