Phillips Machine Service
Operate conventional (manual) machines to make or modify metal parts by cutting away excess metal. The goal of these cutting operations is to produce a part that conforms to a set of specifications, usually in the form of engineering drawings commonly known as blueprints.
- Company Name
- Phillips Machine Service
- 367 George Street Beckley, WV 25801
- (304) 255-0537
- Must be able to perform typical machine shop operations, but not limited to, the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, deburring, sawing and sanding.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to management.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety procedures.
- Perform inspection of machined products (including documentation of results).
- Must be able to calculate and complete proper job set-up.
- Must be able to safely operate a fork lift, crane or other handling device to move items to be machined.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Must be able to frequently lift/push/pull objects that are 50 –75 lbs.
- How to Apply