Technimark is currently seeking a Plant Maintenance Technician (Overnight Shift) to join our team!
OUR PLANTS RUN ON ELECTRICITY. BUT WE’RE REALLY POWERED BY PEOPLE!
Our employees operate in an active, fast-paced state of the art, a climate-controlled atmosphere that encourages teamwork, innovative thinking and mutual respect. If you would like to work for a growing company that offers the opportunity for advancement and provides training for each employee, come join our West Virginia winning team.
Perform troubleshooting, maintenance repairs, and preventive maintenance for all equipment and facilities within our plant. Assist in production. Maintain the maintenance shop area in a neat and organized manner. Assists with the efficient operation of the production area by ensuring automation equipment are in place and running properly.
The work schedule is 7 pm to 7 am.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Plant maintenance knowledge to hit the ground running - you will be the only technician onsite during overnight hours.
- Follow all safety guidelines.
- Maintains the facility and equipment through the preventative maintenance program.
- Maintains and improves all existing automation equipment.
- Understands and troubleshoots complex servo driven systems, vacuum circuits, and PLC controlled machines with the use of a digital multi-meter and machine documentation, mechanical drawings, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics, and can troubleshoot these systems.
- Troubleshoot/repair equipment and facility as assigned.
- Assists in production start-ups and changeovers as related to automation equipment. This may include but is not limited to leveling and squaring automation, centering mechanical components, moving automation from one press to another.
- Responsible for learning how to start automation, modify moving axes points, and make small programming changes on various equipment.
- Responsible for replacing or repairing mechanical and electrical components.
- Required to use a handheld propane torch on the production floor.
- Complete work orders as required.
- Enter and maintain Maximo (CMMS-Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) data, which develops maintenance history, plans, and accounts for labor hours.
- Assist production as needed.
- Install/transfer equipment.
- Help maintain the central storage area.
- Maintain the maintenance shop in a clean and organized manner.
- Respond quickly to emergency situations, calling additional assistance as needed including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Minimal travel may be required
- Complete all scheduled/required training.
- Assists engineering and various departments with the implementation and installation of new jobs and equipment.
- Company Name
- Technimark LLC
- Inwood, WV
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of electrical, plumbing, HVAC or general maintenance experience
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience
- 1+years of injection molding experience
- Welding experience preferred.
- Experience in troubleshooting PLC’s.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to learn injection molding equipment, assembly processes, auxiliary equipment, decorating equipment, robots, and automation equipment.
- Willingness to complete maintenance training.
- Must possess own tools for use on the job.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer experience.
- Self-accountable and able to work independently.
- Must be able to troubleshoot complex servo driven systems, vacuum circuits, and PLC controlled machines; and read and interpret electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic schematics and mechanical drawings.
- maintenance technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Basic computer: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical, plumbing, HVAC or general maintenance : 2 years (Required)
- Injection Molding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- Programmable Logic Controllers: 1 year (Required)
- maintaining hydraulic and pneumatic industrial machinery: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- How to Apply