Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota’s Maintenance Department is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated Skilled Maintenance Team Member.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the safety, production, quality, cost and safety goals of the manufacturing operation.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the person in this role will support the Maintenance department’s objective to provide skilled maintenance support to TMMWV’s fast paced team oriented manufacturing environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and Mechanical equipment
- Process and equipment improvements
- Troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment
- Writing, programming, troubleshooting, modifying and/or repairing programmable controllers, robotics and other electronic equipment
- Operating within a multi-skilled environment
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle purchase program
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- Flexible work options based on business needs
- Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, child care, schools and more
What you should know
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Flexible spending accounts
- Company Name
- Buffalo, WV 25033
What you bring
Minimum of two years industrial maintenance hands-on experience or
One year of experience with two years Post-Secondary Vocational or Technical education in one or more of the following areas:
- PLCs in a manufacturing environment
- Mechanical Drives and/or Machinist
- CNC operations
- Yaskawa servos systems (troubleshooting, hardware replacement, position adjustment and origin setting)
- Toyopuc PLC, MCML
- IAI robo cylinders and controllers (system troubleshooting, hardware replacement, position adjustment and origin set)
- Keyence sensors
- Vibratory feeders
- Load cells
- Temperature Controllers, Pressure transducers
- Omron and Keyence Vision System
- Induction Heating
- Induction and Servo motors
- Able to perform Static Accuracy checks
- Copper TIG Welding
- Tool and Die
- Able to read Electrical and Mechanical drawings
Added bonus if you are a Multi-Skilled candidate.
- How to Apply