Sealed Air Corporation
Perform duties involving the installation, maintenance, and repair of production machinery and plant equipment; electronic troubleshooting; electrical wiring and plumbing; minor interior building repairs; heating and ventilating systems; welding and fabrication of repair parts.
- Work from drawings, sketches, specifications, manuals, blueprints, schematics, work orders, verbal and/or written instructions.
- Install and/or relocate machines and equipment such as lathes, drill presses, milling machines, grinders, saws, welders and ancillary equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctions, determine extent of repair necessary, disassemble, replace, repair, construct new parts, reassemble, test, and adjust. Plan, lay out, and perform all machine and bench operations involved in repairing castings, fabricating guards, stands, and storage racks.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities such as checking, oiling, adjusting and making minor repairs. Inform supervisor of faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions. Maintain all necessary records and reports for these activities.
- Provide job cost accounting and production information for each job by blueprint number and shop order number.
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintain and update all assigned records including time and production information on required forms. Access work instructions and procedures as prescribed by the
- ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Perform similar or related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Company Name
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Keyser, WV
- Ability to operate a forklift and material handling equipment
- Ability to lift a maximum of 75 pounds as needed
- Ability to operate a LAN computer or laptop for diagnostic troubleshooting
- Satisfactory Maintenance skills assessment
- Satisfactory completion of Maintenance Electronics training
- Completion of Bennett Mechanical Assessment with 75% accuracy
- Completion of T.A.P. Assessment with 70% accuracy
- Completion of Basic Math Assessment with 80% accuracy
- High school graduate or equivalent
- How to Apply