- We are seeking capable, dependable, mill operators immediately..
- Upon job offer, applicant must pass a background check and substance abuse test.
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform mill machining operations daily.
- Have or develop a sound working knowledge of Fairmont Tool’s QMS (Quality Management System).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Company Name
- Fairmont Tool
- Fairmont, WV
- A thorough understanding of drawings/prints and dimensioning.
- Ability to use measuring devices such as micrometers (OD, ID, depth and groove), calipers, height gages and indicator based gages.
- Ability to learn the use of gages for API thread measurement to include: Taper, Lead, Thread Height, Profile, MRP, Plug/Ring, MicTrac and optical comparator.
- Knowledge of basic mathematical skills to include algebra and conversions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as a member of a team.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred: college or trade school preferred.
- Machining experience required.
- Experience with oil and gas components and API threads preferred.
- Ability to read and follow work instruction and procedures in English.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions and write in English. Physical Demands/Work Environment
- Able to frequently lift or move objects up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent periods of standing and/or walking.
- Able to sit at a work station for extended periods.
- Occasional exposure to loud noises and/or chemicals.
- Constant exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- How to Apply