Number of hires for this role
2 to 4
Full Job Description
- Set up and operate horizontal and vertical machine tools.
- Produce precision parts to specifications from blueprints.
- Apply knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, blue print reading, metals properties, layout and machining procedures.
- Use of small hand tools, micrometers and calipers.
- CNC or conventional machining experience.
- Blueprint reading experience.
- Knowledge & use of measuring instruments.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Company Name
- Tri-State Machine
- Wheeling, WV 26003
- High School or equivalent (preferred)
- Machining: 2 years (Preferred)
- High School diploma, GED, or Associate Degree in related field required
- 2+ years of related machine shop experience or equivalent education
- Basic Trigonometry and geometry mathematical machinist skills
- CNC programming ability and/or experience
- How to Apply