National Church Inc
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Set-up the envelope machines for production runs including size changes for envelopes and windows. Perform repairs, replace parts, and preventive maintenance.
- Monitor the machines on a continuous basis to ensure consistent operation and quality of product
- Clear complex jams and assist the machine operators to support consistent operation of the machine
- Schedule and perform maintenance to the envelope machines as well as implementing a successful preventive maintenance program.
- Mechanically inclined - Ability to read directions, understanding of how to take machinery a part and put back together
- Major repairs on machinery, setting up and adjusting high speed light manufacturing equipment
- Monitor machine start-ups and shut-downs and ensure that proper maintenance care of the machines is being applied
- Ensure that proper materials and components are selected and used for each job
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations. Provide feedback to supervisors and management about safety concerns and areas for improvement.
- Communicate with other shifts regarding concerns about equipment, maintenance, and other relevant information.
- Communicate with supervisors and managers about production goals and operational conditions
- Maintains a clean, organized and safe work environment