Pratt & Whitney
PW200: Bridgeport WV 1525 Midway Park Road, Bridgeport, WV, 26330 USA
Pratt & Whitney is working to, once again, transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Where the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up.
Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an amazing Opportunity right now as a Machinist.
- You will perform rework operations such as reboring, honing and lapping
- Assemble sections and use micrometers, height gauges and a variety of fixed gauges to check mounting distances of gears, back lash, end play, fits, clearances and other specified requirements
- Use a variety of hand and bench tools to perform rework and modification operations such as drilling, reaming, cleaning, tapping, deburring, filing, polishing, buffing, and blending operations on various parts.
- Operate a variety of machine tools, (grinders, milling machines, lathes, drill presses, EDM, etc.) to perform various machining and rework operation in aircraft engine parts
- Fabricate and grind simple jibs, fixtures, templates, reamers, plug gauges, fly cutters, adapters, pullers, bushings, etc
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Refer team challenges to Supervisor.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
- Company Name
- Pratt & Whitney
- Bridgeport, WV 26330
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ work experience in manufacturing or machining
- More than 5 years’ experience in Machining
- Experience in the aircraft industry or related with strict adherence to tolerances
- Two year technical degree preferred
- Ability to work from blueprints, sketches and detailed instruction
- Use a variety of gauges and precision measuring instruments
- Knowledge of metal cutting qualities, speeds and feeds, and machine tool operation
- How to Apply