Thermal spray company that is looking for a machinist to join our team in our up and coming machine shop. Looking for experience person with tight tolerance precision capabilities, blue print reading, experienced with various types of machining equipment, experience with manufacturing jigs and fixture, high attention to detail, great communication and team building skills. Hold a high level of safety, health, environmental, quality, and productivity. Has good understanding of standards, concepts, practices, and procedures for machining operations. Dedicated and driven person to meet challenges and support the day-to-day business needs while pursuing company goals.
- Extensive reading of blueprints, and hold dimension and tolerances on prints.
- Setup and operate conventional machining equipment to manufacture parts to print specification.
- Mount and Indicate parts less than .001” TIR.
- Setup, input offsets, and tool compensation of CNC equipment
- Setup and prove out programs and processes on CNC equipment.
- Communicate with CNC programmer and management about production schedule.
- Work efficiently and effectively on a consistent basis.
- Follow and perform to standards, concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Use inspection tools to verify dimensions and tolerances such as CMM, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- Maintain equipment through preventive maintenance schedule.
- Daily cleaning and organization of work area(s)
- High attention to detail
- Maintain work environment with the use of 5S and Lean principles.
- Clearly communicate with management, internal customers, and co-workers.
- Maintain professional level of organization with high attention to detail and quality.
- Participate with all departments within facility to achieve goals.
- Company Name
- Oerlikon Metco
- 1303 Long Street, Barboursville, WV 25504
- (304) 733-9350
- Minimum: 5 years of on job training with combined conventional and CNC manufacturing equipment.
- Preferred: Applied Science Degree, Vocational Trade in Machining, Certifications achieved through technical institute.
- Preferred: 3 years experience in tool and die machining, processes, and technique’s.
- Extensive use and operation of micrometers, indicators, and inspection tools.
- Proficient in reading blue prints.
- Mathematical calculations of part drawings.
- Minimum five years’ experience in machining and manufacture of low or high volume parts.
- Minimum five year experience in a manufacturing and industrial environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- How to Apply