Xtreme Labor Solutions
Xtreme Labor Solutions is currently seeking an experienced Machine Shop Foreman/Manager for a client in the Glen Dale, WV area. This is a full-time position for permanent employment with competitive salary and benefits available.
- Opportunity to utilize experience obtained to develop and execute objectives and effect short term and long term business goals in a machining environment.
- Demonstrate sound, independent judgement and decision making coupled with the ability to think “production manufacturing” in relation to overall machining processes.
- Manage a team and coordinate day-to-day activities while enhancing workflow and efficiencies.
- Responsible for meeting the manufacturing deadlines as well as communicating business goals, processes and procedures for the entire machine floor.
- Responsible for keeping the work area, machines and machine tooling inventory clean & organized and monitoring basic preventive maintenance of the equipment.
- Maintain accurate production scheduling initiatives in regard to machines, tooling, fixtures, and personnel.
- Evaluate existing manufacturing activity to ensure focus on continued improvement and identify future growth opportunities to maximize use of in-house machining and manufacturing capabilities.
- Manager responsibilities which include monitoring work, estimating, customer relations, training, programming Mazak machining centers, programming Mazak lathes, documentation of manufacturing processes, job setup’s including travelers and quality reports, and the ability to resolve disciplinary issues in accordance with applicable laws and/or company policy.
- Company Name
- Xtreme Labor Solutions
- Glen Dale, WV
- 5+ years solid Production Supervisory/Manager experience in a manufacturing facility preferred.
- 10+ years machining experience operating, programming and setting up CNC machines in a production environment.
- Desire to come up with creative ideas to improve and develop new solutions for production planning efficiency.
- Demonstrate machining know-how and people skills to provide hands-on management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills along with demonstrating a strong work ethic and superior technical abilities.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
- How to Apply