Sealed Air Corporation
Sealed Air is in business to protect, to solve critical packaging challenges and to leave our world better than we found it. Our portfolio of leading packaging solutions includes CRYOVAC® brand food packaging, SEALED AIR® brand protective packaging and BUBBLE WRAP® brand packaging, which collectively enable a safer, more efficient food supply chain and protect valuable goods shipped around the world. Sealed Air generated $4.9 billion in sales in 2020 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 115 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Operate a variety of bag converting equipment and perform minor operating adjustments to produce a quality product to stock or custom work order specifications.
Night Shift Position working 6 am - 6 pm on a rotational schedule.
- Week One: Sunday night, Monday night, Friday night and Saturday night
- Week Two: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday night
Start rate = $15.90 per hour plus an additional $0.50 shift differential.
- Operate bag converting equipment and perform quality checking procedures required by ISO 9001:2008 standards to produce a quality product to stock or custom work order specifications
- Perform minor machine adjustments including startup of machine to maintain product quality and uptime
- Procure operating supplies and provide production data to maintain run time and account for labor distribution
- Assist setup person during setup to decrease downtime
- Maintain workstation housekeeping to provide a safe, clean work environment
- Train new operators to increase departmental flexibility and expertise
- Follow all prescribed or standard safety rules
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air’s global resources and expertise.
- Corporate sustainability. It’s about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
- Customer Success. Meeting our customers’ needs. At Sealed Air it’s more than a goal, it’s an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
- Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
- Company Name
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Keyser, WV 26726
- Ability to lift a maximum of 60 pounds as needed
- High School graduate or equivalent
- $15.90 an hour
- How to Apply