The Machine Operator ensures product conforms to established quality and customer criteria by performing secondary operations and product inspection as defined in training sessions, by the controlled visual standards, and within the
Control Plans. Work as a team with all manufacturing personnel to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspect parts for conformance to established quality criteria.
- Perform secondary operations such as removing parts from the mold, trimming, decorating, and assembly.
- Package and label parts as specified in the Control Plan.
- Document and report nonconforming product to Product Specialist or Shift Supervisor.
- Document readouts from auxiliary equipment.
- Document downtime and its related cause.
- Document in-process inspection results.
- Document and report production quantity to Shift Supervisor.
- Assist co-workers as necessary.
- Assist in training new employees as needed.
- Report any unsafe situations to Production Specialist or Shift Supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Basic reading and writing is a requirement.
Job Type: Full-time
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift